Here at Warmseal Windows in Gloucester, we understand that home security in 2020 is a huge priority for home owners. Having fitted doors, windows and conservatories in Gloucester, Cheltenham and throughout Gloucestershire for many years we have huge experience in fitting secure doors and windows to ensure our clients homes are safe and sound.
When looking for replacement windows why not talk to the team here at Warmseal Windows and use our knowledge and experience to discover the best choice of doors and windows for your property.
Whilst on the subject of home security here are some more useful tips for you to help keep your home safe from unwanted visitors.
- Store ladders and tools away
- Keep garages and sheds locked
- Don’t hide keys – thieves can and will fine them!
- Add security lights – a great deterrent
- Don’t broadcast trips away on social media
- Ask neighbours to keep an eye on your property for suspicious activity
- Add an alarm and CCTV where possible
- Keep all valuables out of sight of people looking through windows
- Store bank cards, passports, cash, and personal documents away in a safe and hidden place
- Use window locks …. and use them
- If you’re in the back garden lock the front doors
- Buy safe and secure doors and windows from Warmseal Windows in Gloucester
We know that no area is exempt from crime, and Gloucester and Cheltenham are no different The key is to take away the temptation which will reduce the risk of you becoming victim of theft.
If you are concerned about the security of your doors and windows at home please talk to the team at Warmseal Windows in Gloucester.